Friday, October 29, 2021

Freestyle panel/Floral Bday card

Hi guys! Kelly here. For this card Im using Altenews "Beauty Within" Stamp & Die set. I have the coordinating stencil but I didn't use it or need it for this card. 
To start off I stamped my Images onto 80lb Neenah cardstock from Cutcardstock. I used Copics to "flick" color onto them. I used:
RV10,RV21,RV23 & RV25
V20,BV20,BV01,BV02 & BV13
BG10,BG23,BG45, & BG13
YG11,YG03,YG25 & YG17
the centers I used YR24 & YR27
Then I die cut everything out. 
Once I laid out how I wanted them to appear I used Press n Seal and press it onto my layout, flipped it over and added glue and foam tape so its 1 large arrangement. 
Now comes the FREESTYLE....I took another 80lb panel of Neenah and I used the CHISEL side of my black Copic and from the outside edge I swiped in like a brushstroke. I repeated that down the left side of my panel. 
I grabbed 3 copics from the flower colors and added dots to the panel. 
I then die cut this above panel with a rectangle embossed edge die from Kat Scrappiness. 
Then I glued it to my 110lb Neenah cardbase from Cutcardstock. I removed the liner from the foam tape and adhered it to my panel on my cardbase. I added a bit of shimmer pen and black glaze pen to the dotted centers.
Then I added my label sticker Sentiment. Done.
I was  going to add some gems but decided this card had enough going on. Thanks so much for stopping by!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment