Friday, October 15, 2021

Cutest Chubby Snowmen Ever!

 Art Impressions Chubby Snowmen is one of my favorite snowman stamp sets! I'm excited to show you this card.

To start off I took a strip of masking tape and sectioned off the bottom half of my panel which is 110lb Neenah cardstock.  I cut a freestyle mask for the ground as well. I used distress oxide inks in colors Chipped Sapphire & Blueprint sketch for the bottom. I splattered a bit of water for interest.
The top half of my panel I masked off in the middle vertically and I used faded jeans on the left and hickory smoke on the right. I added water splatter to these sections as well then I cut a thin piece of Holographic cardstock and glued it down on the trimmed borders. 
While that dried I stamped the images onto 110lb Neenah and colored them with copics.
I stamped my Sentiment with versamark and added white super fine Embossing  powder and heated it. 
I propped my images up on foam for dimension and adhered them to my panel.
I added white gel accents to my images and white "stars"  to the background with the gelly roll pen.
I also added some clear gelly roll pen for some extra shine. And some sparkle pen for the lights on the tree.
I had alot of fun creating this card & I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment