Monday, April 4, 2022

Floral Frame 5x7 Card

Hi friends! For todays card I am creating my very 1st 5x7 card. 
I'm using Scrappy Tails Crafts A7 Flower Cover plate die.
To start off I die cut the flower border from 110lb Neenah cardstock from Cutcardstock. 
The next step was to die cut the shadow layer. 
So I used the outer layer die and the inner die for that.
Then I colored my flowers and glued it to my shadow layer and then die cut THANK YOU FRIEND" 3x and stacked them up. I die cut the word shadows from 48lb Vellum from Cutcardstock as well.
Once that was done I glued it down to rough textured cardstock. 
I die cut 2 vellum leaves and stuck them under "for your kindness"
I added my panel to a black cardbase (130lb Epic Black cardstock) and some black splatter to the rough panel.
 The last step was adding iridescent gems to the flowers, shimmer and white gel pen to them as well. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Some of the links are affiliate  links & if you use them I'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you at all.
Thanks for stopping by!🌸💗

2 comments:

  1. What a different way to use the frame with multicolor flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! This is angie from Mercari. Can you message me at 515-865-0856? I’m not sure how to send you a message from a blog! I am electronically illiterate!!!!

    ReplyDelete