So This will be short n sweet as I know the hop is a long one!
I use glossy Accents in almost ALL of my cards, do you use Glossy Accents? As glue? As an embellishment? Please comment below. Commenting is a way to enter and each comment increases your chances of winning one of the many prizes offered by our sponsors! DEETS BELOW:
Ok....onto the card
For this card I started of using items from Trinity Stamps (new release) Dust bunnies. This is such an ADORABLE set! Its just too cute and fun. 😍
I used copics to do simple coloring (warm grays for the bunny) and medium tone yellows for the chicks.
I drew my floor and my window in manually onto my panel (110lb Neenah). I die cut my images. I used Trinity Stamps stripe stencil with Unicorn pigment ink on the bed. And Trinity polka dot stencil for the wall in light yellow.
I added glossy accents to the window for a realistic look with some clouds (white gel pen).
I added some Glossy Accents to the word "Dust" in the sentiment. The Happy Easter is from Trinity Stamps "springtime sentiments " set from their newest release.
For a finishing touch I used a white gel pen for highlights and a Black glaze pen on the eyes and bedding for shine.
Do you use Glossy Accents on your cards? I use it on 90% of my projects 😉
Thanks So much for stopping by. 🙏🌞
Stay home, Stay healthy, Be safe and I hope you all had a wonderful EASTER!🐰🐇🐥🐤🐣
SPONSORS AND PRIZES!THIRTY ONE companies are offering more than FIFTY prizes on this hop! Comment on the blogs on the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments required, but the more blogs you comment on, the greater the chances of winning.
Deadline to enter is April 24 and winners will be announced on Monday, April 27 on the Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow blogs.
- Catherine Pooler Designs - $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors' blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow - one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays - Win the new release - over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle - £35 voucher for the store
- Whimsy Stamps - $15 GC on each of their Creative Team team blogs
- Sassy and Crafty Stamps - $35 Gift Certificate
- The Ton - $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson - $35 Gift Certificate
- Polka Dot Orchard- $20 Gift Certificate
- Ink on 3 - $35 Gift Certificate
- Brutus Monroe - $50 GC
- STAMPlorations - $25 gift code on the STAMPlorations blog + $10 gift code on each designer blogs.
- Trinity Stamps- $25 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder - two gift vouchers 1 x £30 and 1 x $30 that covers the USA, UK and Europe
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- Miss Ink Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Pear Blossom Press -$25 gift certificate
- Trinity Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Paper Sweeties - $50 Gift Certificate
- Xyron - Mega Runner, Refill & 1.5 inch sticker maker, refill
- Beacon - Product gift bag
- Artesprix - Getting Started Kit
- iCrafter - $20 Gift Certificate
- Joy Clair - $25 Gift Certificate
- Dina Kowal - Two $10 gift codes to Dina Kowal Creative
- Rabbit Hole Designs - $10.00 gift code on each DT members blogs
- You're Next Stamp - $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions - $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink and Main - $25 Gift Certificate
- Unity - two $25 Gift Certificates
- Dress My Craft - $35 gift certificate
Please stop on by to the next person in the hop which is Laurie
and if you get lost you can always get the FULL list hop at:
Catherine Pooler-https://www.catherinepooler.com/2020/04/17/spreadjoynotgerms-blog-hop/ or at
Thank you so much and good luck and if you watch you tube and you want to check out my you tube channel please do https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvYHYoTOQHNPvMWoMBj-sw
AND if you COMMENT ON MY VIDEOS you are AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED to WIN A LITTLE THANK YOU GIVEAWAY from me! To express my gratitude.
Big hugs and stay safe, stay inspired, stay crafty!