Monday, February 3, 2020

Crafty Palette ๐ŸŽจwith Alcohol inks

I totally love making Alcohol ink pieces but I tend to collect them and then I think "now what?". So with these cards I used my Alcohol ink "strip" pieces I made in my recent video. 
Making Alcohol ink strips is a great way to stretch Yupo paper and have fun without wasting full sheets and collecting them. And a good way to see what colors you like too!๐Ÿ˜
So heres what I did to make these cards....
I love alcohol inks, love love love!

I made some other colors too (seen in video) but I tend to gravitate to ๐ŸŒˆ's. 
I also made a strip of Teal with gold and a black/gray with gold. 
I die cut them using MFT Artist Palette die set ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ and I used their watercolor stripes for the background panel with Gina K Barely there ink on Neenah 80lb cardstockfrom Cutcardstock. The Hello friend Sentiment is from MFT and Eat, sleep,craft repeat sentiment is from Echo Park. 
The cardbase is 110lb Neenah from Cutcardstock as well.  
I used a Gina K Obsidian for my sentiment and Wow gold embossing powder for the Gold version. 
More details are up on my YouTube channel ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ–Œ✂️๐Ÿ– stay crafty my friends!๐ŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment