Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Blog-Changed from Wix

Howdy my fellow craftinians! This is my 1st blog post since switching over from Wix. 
Ok so to start:
I used Taylored Expressions Masked rectangles stencil 
and the following Distress Oxides:
Spun Sugar
Victorian Velvet
Peeled Paint
Crushed Olive
I blended them onto Bristol Cardstock, removed the stencil
then I stamped my image (MFT Fresh Cut Flowers)
I then stamped my sentiment from the MFT Beautiful Bloom set.
added foam tape to the back.
For accents I used a white POSCA pen, Aqua shimmer pen to the inside flower petals within the ink blended areas and black Nuvo drops.
Thank you SO MUCH and I appreciate you stopping by!
Stay crafty my friends πŸ–ŒπŸ–✂️πŸ€—

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Those stencils seem like they would be a great time tool. Congratulations on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wanda! Yes they are. Im known for making things crooked,lol. These stencils have marks to get the cardstock straight! Lifesaver for meπŸ™πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. I love this idea and the stamp is so perfect with the color in the background. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, im sorry i missed your comment back in May. Thank you SO much! I appreciate the time it took for you to comment. Again,Im sorry i missed this.

      Delete