Sunday, August 23, 2020

Rainbow Cheer

Who doesnt love a Rainbow? So what friend wouldnt love receiving one on a card? 
To create this card I used several different companies products.
The cardbase is 110lb Neenah Cardstock from @cutcardstock.
The gray stitched panel was cut from Pink & Main rectangles.  Then I used Pink Fresh Studios Color Block Rainbow die and die cut it using Bristol. I used Distress Inks in colors, Picked Raspberry,  Spiced Marmalade,Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron,Mowed Lawn, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet,Shaded Lilac,Victorian Velvet & Spun Sugar. I added thin foam tape behind each ray. KEY: I added the rainbow frame 1st with TEMPORARY adhesive on panel. 
That was my guide to place the rays
Then once all rays were in place I removed the temporary rainbow frame.
I die cut the "friend" word from black cardstock and the shadow from white. This set is from Photoplay. 
Then I added some Studio Katia iridescent gems, some clear sparkle from a Sakura gelly roll pen and white dots too on the background. 
Thats it. I hope you like it.
Stay Crafty my friends!✂️๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–

No comments:

Post a Comment