Monday, August 31, 2020

Easy Birthday Card

Lets face it, This is an expensive hobby so stetching supplies is a biggie for me.
For this card I used Trinity stamps "Blooming Bunch" stamp set and made the smaller stamps the focal point along with the "Scripty Birthday " die.
1st I stamped the floral stamp onto dome gray cardstock snd then die cut the double stitching in with Lawn Fawns double stitch die. Then I stamped my butterflies onto 80lb Neenah and colored them with copics. Die cut them and added foam tape. Die cut my sentiment 3x and 1x with black glitter cardstock snd glued them together. 
Added to panel. Added panel to 110lb Neenah from cutcardstock. 
I then added a bunch of shimmer with a spectrum noir pen. Then I added glossy accents snd some Fairy rocks from Trinity stamps too. Added some Stardust glitter pen along with Black glaze pen and thats it. Paired it with a black envelope (also from cutcardstock) "Epic Black"
I hope you like it. Stay crafty my friends ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–✏✂️๐Ÿ–Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment