Saturday, June 12, 2021

Easy Floral Watercolor card

For this card I used all Hero Arts Products. I stamped the Togetherness floral bouquet onto Bristol cardstock with Versafine black and added clear Embossing powder on top.  I then used a combination of Tombow markers in blues,lavenders and purples to get a multi-colored look. I used a lime green for the leaves and added some shimmer pen to the flowers. 
The Sentiment was Hero Arts Thanks Stamp & Cut, a set i use ALOT! 
For the Background i stamped Hero Arts Script Background stamp onto Neenah Epic black 130lb cardstock from cutcardstock using Hero Arts Unicorn white pigment ink.
I can not recommend this cardstock enough. Its FABULOUS! So smooth and black. Its amazing!
 I added a lavender mat onto a  110lb neenah cardstock cardbase. A few pearls from Trinity Stamps to match and its done.
I made a 2nd card in a similar way but i heat embossed the Background in clear and changed up the colors and Sentiment. 
I hope you like them. Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment