Saturday, August 14, 2021

No Line Copic Coloring

Ok so lets face it, no line coloring is without a doubt a commitment of time. However the results are always beautiful. 
I started off stamping the image with a light gray ink. 
One that I can see but can be covered by coloring. I used a copic friendly Fog ink. 
I stamped it onto 110lb Neenah cardstock from cutcardstock. 
Then i started off with the sunflowers. I used 3 shades of yellow (YR23,YR24,YR27)
Im not the best at it but I enjoy it. 
Then for thr tulips I used 3 deep reds (R56,R39,R59)
The Greens were (YG03,YG17,YG67)
The background I colored using some light blues (B000,B00,B02)
And a couple browns for the flower centers. I used a white Gelly roll pen to add highlights and "splatter dots" for a bit of interest.
I die cut the "thanks" 3x with black cardstock (135lb Epic Black Classic Crest) from cutcardstock 
And on top I added black glossy cardstock. 
The shadow is vellum which i die cut with double side adhesive on it so the glue wouldnt show.
I added some clear droplets and thats it. 
I hope you like it & thanks for stopping by!
Hugs🤗🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment