Tuesday, December 15, 2020

FAST WASHI tape Cards

Lets face it, some recipients will receive their card, read it and toss it. Therefore a quick, easy card is needed. 
I used some festive washi tapes here.
I added my tape to 80lb Neenah cardstock from cutcardstock. Then die cut it from Michaels Recollections tree set. Then I used a DecoColor gold pen for the edges of my trees and for my ink blended background which I used Whimsy Stamps Brick background stencil. 
I chose Fog reactive ink because it matched the green on the washi tape. I added foam tape to the back of my trees for dimension. The sentiment strips are from SSS. I used the gold paint pen on that too, carefully not to smudge it. 
I repeated the above with a different washi tape. And thats it. 
I hope you like this minimal supplies quick washi tape cards.🌲
Happy Holidays! stay safe😷🌲❄

1 comment: