Thursday, November 5, 2020

Autumn Rainbow Stamp & Stencil😍

I live leaf cards so when Trinity Stamps xame out woth Autimn Rainbow stamp,stencil and die set I had to have it. I didnt use the die set here. 
But the stamp and stencil made this card a breeze. 
I used the Autimn rainbow stencil with some oxides (Fossilized Amber,  Victorian velvet, peeled paint and stormy sky) for the leaves on 110lb Neenah Cardstock from Cutcardstock.
I then stamped the "veins" with Versamark ink and used WOW Gold embossing powder.  I used a Gold Deco pen for the edges on the panel.  
I added a strip of vellum and my gold foil cardstock sentiment on top. Added Trinity Stamps Gorgeous Gold baubles and thats it. 
I hope you like it. If you have any questions please let me know.
Stay safe, stay healthy & stay crafty my friends 🖍✏🖌🎨

No comments:

Post a Comment